5.08.2008

Good Bye Daddy....drive safe


I am a little late posting this pic. We will see you soon...miss you and love you!

2 Love notes:

Rasmussens said...

SO wish I could have come for lunch today. I would have loved to have seen you before you left. I am excited for you and your adventure. Keep up the blog so we can see how you are doing. YOu guys travel safe and let us know when that cute little boy gets here.

M said...

Kari-
I'm not sure if you will remember me but you used to cut my hair! I was blog stalking and I found yours, somehow. I live in Arlington, VA now and I'm thinking maybe I'll have to drive up to New York and get my haircut... ;)
Anyway, just wanted to say hello. Hope all goes well with your move. Your little boy is darling - and so big! And congrats on the news of another boy!