A friend of ours had a cute idea to post. You leave a memory that you and i or you and Casey or both of us had together. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot, just anything you can remember! Now, repost on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's fun to see what people have to say. If you leave a response, I'll assume your playing the game and leave one about you! :)
7.29.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 Love notes:
I remember sitting on the house boat with you in Lake Powell. You came back with the cutest accent and you were a swimmer. You were pretty much the coolest girl I knew and I wanted to be just like you...seriously. I have a few others, but you know, this is for comments, not novels. Plus! Sometimes we look like twins. Does that count for something?
I remember just after I had started dating Devin, I met you and Jen at the Owl to gossip about him, Super Bowel at yours and Casey's, your great laugh, great style, all of the battle wounds you received before settling down; for one, watching you fall off the table at the Owl, and breaking your arm(wrist?), how about the burn from the mororcycle one summer?
You are a fun gal Kari. We have a lot of fun stories our kids may not need to know of when they are 15 or so.
Thanks for the comments on my blog. Oh the clothes Devin gave away to DI. I still can't think about that one.
My favorite memories are of us on Grandmas floor in her living room. She always made the best beds for us. Then we would throw socks in the fan. Those were the best days.
i remember getting amazing head massages, gabbing, and leaving you feeling like a new gal! :) ready to take on whatever was waiting for me because i loved my hair.
Kari!
I love your blog page!! I cannot believe how big Avyn is getting!! I am exicted for you to have you baby make sure you send me lots of pics!! We are doing great staying busy all the time! Take care good luck on the new baby!!
Hugs from me and the boys!!
Steph
I have soooo many memories of us!!! Like the very first one...We were in homeroom on the first day of 7th grade. You told me you liked my shirt (or my jeans or something?) We were friends from that moment on! We got in so much trouble together but it was so much fun! Hard to believe it was so long ago. I miss you!
Post a Comment