How dang cute are your boys. I wish we were closer, so we could see that cute little bundle. Your mom is so cute and looks fantastic. Hope all is well. I would love your address. Email it will you please. brookerasmussen25@yahoo.com
Kari, Funny I stumbled upon your blog, I was just wondering the other day if you had had your baby yet. Very cute, by the way. We are still going to have to meet at Niagara Falls:o) I hope you guys are liking it there. Don't you miss good old Serendipity?
Haha. You are so funny with your comments. Totally laughing. Not an O'douls. Haha. Come on, I drink the real thing...duh. Tee hee. I might be coming to New York in the spring. For real. Some sort of girls trip. I will be visiting you and not bringing an O'douls.
CONGRATS!!!! I almost forgot you were even having another baby. It's been forever since I've seen you. Your boys are so freakin cute! I'm glad I found your blog. It looks like things are going well for you guys! Good luck with the new little one, I hope you get some sleep in! Keep in touch. Bobbi
Casey and I were married May 2005. We live in Sackets Harbor,New York. We have a girl....Kyra, little boy...Avyn, and a baby boy Rhys. We have a Jack Russell, her name is Olive and a pretty kitty, her name is Radar.
8 Love notes:
How dang cute are your boys. I wish we were closer, so we could see that cute little bundle. Your mom is so cute and looks fantastic. Hope all is well. I would love your address. Email it will you please.
brookerasmussen25@yahoo.com
Congrats you guys! He is so cute. I love his hair!
Yea!!! I was hoping you would put some more up! What a cute family you have!!! Don't take the tramp down!!!!
Kari,
Funny I stumbled upon your blog, I was just wondering the other day if you had had your baby yet. Very cute, by the way. We are still going to have to meet at Niagara Falls:o)
I hope you guys are liking it there. Don't you miss good old Serendipity?
SO adorable!!! Your boys are so dang cute! I'm glad your parents got to be there with you! You look great!
Haha. You are so funny with your comments. Totally laughing. Not an O'douls. Haha. Come on, I drink the real thing...duh. Tee hee. I might be coming to New York in the spring. For real. Some sort of girls trip. I will be visiting you and not bringing an O'douls.
CONGRATS!!!! I almost forgot you were even having another baby. It's been forever since I've seen you. Your boys are so freakin cute! I'm glad I found your blog. It looks like things are going well for you guys! Good luck with the new little one, I hope you get some sleep in! Keep in touch. Bobbi
He a doll! Your family is so cute. Hope you guys are all doing great. How is 2 kids? Are you surviving? Talk to you later.
Post a Comment