11.05.2009

I heart FALL!!

At the "punkin" patch, Avyn picked out his golden punkin....a whopping 34LBS! We laughed @ how much it cost! Good thing we only got one!


Avyn John Deere-ing it!

Avyn driving Rhys around!!! They could do this ALL day!


Our famous Punkin!!!



I heart my barnyard!




Moo & Cock-a-doodle NIGHT! Happy Halloween ALL! Hope you got lots of goodies!!!!




5 Love notes:

ALL 4 DYETS said...

So freakin cute!! I can't believe Ryhs is already so big!! And little Avyn is now 3....Man I am so missing out!!Avyn did not look to thrilled with his outfit but way cute! We miss you all!!

ALL 4 DYETS said...

So stinking cute!! What a fun idea! Your boys are getting so big I can't believe how time has flown!! We miss you guys!!

Rasmussens said...

Your kids are getting so big! You look beautiful by the way. Miss you guys and hope all is well.

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Nice pumpkin Avyn! Cute customes

C & C said...

You are lookin' good. Kari! I love the family picture in front of the pumpkin. How cute!