GEEZ...Where do i begin!?

Rhys is 4m shy of turning ONE...makes me sooo SAD! He is growing and changing so fast! He has his two bottom teeth, loves to crawl or slide around our wood floors going EVERYWHERE Avyn goes, and last but not least he LoVeS to get Avyn HYPER and sit back and laugh...either at him or with him! :)


Avyn is finally realizing Rhys is here to stay! It depends on the day, but for the most part he LOVES being a big brother tell him NO, and "i don't think so, Rhys"! Since, Rhys has began to follow him and get into the toys...EVERYTHING is "MINE"! WOW...do we need a lesson in sharing! There are toys Avyn has NEVER had interest in and all of a sudden he can't part with the toy! Brotherly Love! Avyn has found a new passion...GOLF! He LOVES to hit his 9 iron and has a mean swing!

Kyra (Kooka)...well, she is an AMAZING teenager! That's right...i said it she turned 13 this year and she is so strong! Life has challenged us to be seperated from her and her being without her daddy and brothers! We MISS her everyday! On a good note...she still loves dance and began toe this year!
Since Spring has sprung, we have played outside ALOT, visited our local Fire Department because the fire truck.. no longer sleeping (when the garage door is closed) and went to the NY State Zoo and Thompson Park!





THE END!!! I promise to be a better blogger! :)


8 Love notes:
Wow. Rhys has really grown up. You need to post more often! You seriously have the cutest kids!
THey are getting so big and are so cute. We sure do miss you guys. Hope we get to see you soon.
You updated your blog! Cute pictures, your boys are getting so big. We have a little sharing issue too, but it's getting better now that Jake is older. Once Jake started fighting back, Dylan quit stealing all the toys.
Yeah! I am so glad you finally updated! I can't believe how big Ryhs is and Avyn is getting so long! Your seriously have the cutest boys!!
I miss you too, wish we lived closer, we have tons of crazy stuff going on in our life, so we need to chat!! Call me if you can
801-520-4877 same number as always!!
Ahh your boys are the cutest!! I am so happy you posted some new pics! Yeah!!
I cannot believe Rhys is going to be one, that is so crazy time goes by way to fast, and my little Avyn is getting so long!
I miss you a tons, I wish we lived closer! We have alot sorts of fun happening in our life so we need to chat on the phone, cause I don't want to post my life to the world. Call me soon. 801-520-4877
Luv ya!
Your boys are so adorable. I LOVE your blog! What a SUPER Mommy you are!
your boys are as handsome as any boys could possibly be!! i love their hair too! the adoption link on our blog is for an incredible couple that we know looking to adopt (though eventually sometime in the future we would like to) if you hear of anyone looking to go that route, please keep my dear friends in mind. They will be amazing parents!
Hey Kari!
Your boys are adorable. I am glad you updated. How are you guys? Hope your summer is going well.
Love, Michelle
Post a Comment