GROOSSSS! I know, I know this is disgusting, but funny! Avyn has been a little copy cat, lately! He likes to act like Olive. We all have a little cabin fever since it has been so cold here...somedays in 30 min you can get frost bite! eeee
FYI...if you want a new car seat for a new kid! Take a trip on Delta and always go big on the pricetag! Thanks to Delta...Rhys got a "Cadillac"Car seat! Delta thrashed our old one! I am big on safety so our last one was a Britax Companion...well they have discontinued them. Britax is coming out with a new design so i couldn't find one any where! Long story short....i searched for the next best thing...Oh and is it the next best thing, NO it's better! It's a Prima Viaggio SIP 30/30! I love it! I ordered it honestly for safety and got this color because it was neutral! I thought it was just canvas or cloth! OH NO...it is fancy...Rhys is seriously pimpin'! The Car seat is leather that is softer than a babies bum! One con...it is heavy, but so easy to use! Very friendly! LOVE...LOVE! So, start bookin' tickets!



4 Love notes:
That pic of Avyn is so funny. Kids do some of the grossest things and you just can't help but laugh at them. We should have gotten together while we were both in Utah. It gets pretty crazy though with family. Next time for sure.
How funny! Sage trys to do the same thing. How are you guys? I hope all is going well.
Sooo gross! But funny!!!
I am glad that you posted on my blog, because I have been meaning to ask you what yours is again. I have your way old one on mine still. I can't believe how big the boys are getting.
So handsome!
Post a Comment