Sackets Harbor it is....I have been in boxes the last week and a half, but i have found sometime to go into the village to get our mail (pretty exciting, huh)! Not enough, time to take some pics of our new pad or the village and harbor itself, but i promise i will, so all of you can see how beautiful it is.
I love Utah, but to be honest just in the short time we have been here.... i have realized how greatful i am for the change we were blessed with. It definitely has been hard to leave family and friends behind and not to forget financially(for the time being i am not working), but to look back (i hate to admit it) we were" competeing with the Jones! " Our life was so stressful and hurried! We have found what we needed...a change of pace! It is kind of funny how we forget or don't realize what we have become sometimes! So cheers to a NEW START!
Before I left i took some pictures of Kyra and Avyn's last days together,but we will see her soon! She is coming out to see us in August with my parents when the baby comes. She spent sometime with Avyn, the papas and I before we left. Casey's mom and sister came to see us too along with Kyra and Avyn's cousins Ashley and Ryan. We had fun played at the park and went to dinner.

For all who don't know, Avyn loves trucks and tractorrrs. We got a picture of Kyra and Avyn with the moving truck. Avyn thought that was pretty cool until Kyra (bright red as a tomato) HONKED the horn! It was so funny!
Our weekend was busy just hanging out we went swimming (forgot the camera), played on the swings at the papas house
, ate pbj's on the patio, and took a nap! The weekend had to come to an end Kyra skipped school Monday so she could hang out one more day when I took to her mom's work I promised myself i wouldn't cry, but i have that gene! We love you Kyra and miss you! See you soon!!!



We have missed the papa's too! Everytime we see a jeep.... papa's car, papa's car! I think he understands at this age, well I think they understand alot more than they lead on, but i tell him the papa's and Kyra a coming in a couple of months and he smiles! He misses snuggling,
Our weekend was busy just hanging out we went swimming (forgot the camera), played on the swings at the papas house
, ate pbj's on the patio, and took a nap! The weekend had to come to an end Kyra skipped school Monday so she could hang out one more day when I took to her mom's work I promised myself i wouldn't cry, but i have that gene! We love you Kyra and miss you! See you soon!!!


We have missed the papa's too! Everytime we see a jeep.... papa's car, papa's car! I think he understands at this age, well I think they understand alot more than they lead on, but i tell him the papa's and Kyra a coming in a couple of months and he smiles! He misses snuggling,
playing in the birdbath, helping them garden(really making a mess...isn't that what little boys are made of?!) and harassing dear narotic LUCY (Olive misses you!)
I tried to get Lucy and Olive together, but is impossible when Lucy is chasing sunbeams and Olive is digging for rocks! WEIRDOS! This sums is up for Utah! We will be back to visit! Love you all and miss you!








1 Love notes:
I am so happy that you love it there. Your family is so dang cute. Hope you are feeling well. You look great. Let us know when that cute babe gets here,
Post a Comment